Saturday, February 24, 2007

The power of forgiveness


In last article I were talking about the art of listening and we discuss the important of listening in effective communication and building a strong relationship.

But listening is not sufficient, there is another skill or behavior u need to have to build a stronger relationship with your friends, colleagues, coworkers and even your family.

That skill called forgiveness, forgiveness simply means u should forget any bad words, actions u hear or see from anyone; really it is a magic tool for building a strong relationship especially with hard people.
Self controlling and forgiving people is not easy at all, because people by nature don't like to be attacked from any one, I knew there are a lot of rudy people that always like to hurt people, but believe me, by learning how to control yourself and how to forgive people you will gain a lot of friends and building a strong relationship with both hard people and soft people

I have tried it myself, long ago, I didn't used to afford people attack and I used to make fast counter attack to stop them, I weren't rudy but I were like a lot of people don't like to feel attacked from anybody; but currently I'm trying to learn how to manage hard people, El 7amed llellah I have achieved excellent results, as I have gained a lot of friends with hard characters by simple self control and forgiving behavior,

Originally we are as a Muslims were asked to control ourselves

قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم

" من كتم غيظا ، و هو قادر على أن ينفذه ، دعاه الله على رؤوس الخلائق ، حتى يخيره من الحور العين يزوجه منها ما يشاء "

صدق رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم

So try to control yourself as much as u can, and believe me u will find an excellent result in your relationship

No comments: