Friday, November 30, 2007

October and November

According to wikipedia October and November are tenth and eleventh months of the year :)
for me october and november in this year were different, there were a lot of events, issues and many other things
I have got a lot of work offers, and finally I have left QuickTel and joined Criticalsites, Al Ahly lost Africa champios league friday 9/11/2007 ;) , my family decided suddenly to apply some maintenance for our flat so I have faced very hard days :(, and many other important events in my life; so I'm sending these flowers to everybody have shared October and November events with me;
and I pray to Allah to help me in completing the rest of events in December.
By they way, Decemeber also is the twelfth and last month of the year :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please keep us aware of your coming events in December

Ahmed Nyazy said...

I can do that on one condition,
Prayiiiiiiing for me :)

Anonymous said...

ربنا يوفقك

وافتكر دائما انه من استعان بالله فسيجد الله معين له

اللهم ردنا اليك ردا جميلا